Re: [Denemo-devel] Building Denemo 0.8.10 from gub, afresh

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building Denemo 0.8.10 from gub, afresh
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:19:53 +0000

Thanks for the tips - it looks like I may be ok after all - I asked
synaptic if there were any upgrades since yesterday, and low and behold
there was a new kernel and libc, which I installed and the computer is
booting from the new kernel. They must have blundered with the version I
picked up.
Even better the gub build looks like it may go thru - it has got a long
way without falling over.

Richard