[Denemo-devel] Logs: Terminal, Log in Windows, Logfile?

From: Nils
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Logs: Terminal, Log in Windows, Logfile?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:14:38 +0100

Hey,

In Linux I normally start Denemo from a terminal. You know, in case of a
crash...
I think that this is not a "normal" user behaviour anymore, especially in
Ubuntu days.

In my recent Windows/Fluidsynth tries I needed log output, too. But starting
from the windows commandline ("cmd") does not produce any Denemo output (at
least in Win7).

How about a logfile? Should be the same as terminal-output, or maybe even more.

Nils