Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.ttf

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.ttf
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:55:45 +0000

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 15:25 +0100, Nils wrote:
> Is it possible to add more things to denemo.ttf? Maybe I can try out a font
> editor some time or we find a person who likes such small tasks.
> The lilypond graphics for things like the double barline are ok,
denemo.ttf is only used for menu labels etc, where it is mixed with
ordinary text (so that you can write sentences with 1/4 note without
using the words). The denemo display is made of
        built-in: xbm files generated from LilyPond's own fonts (IIRC)
        directives: png files, usually generated by capture from LilyPond
printpreview, but anything we like, e.g. gimp.

Richard