Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.ttf

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.ttf
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:14:58 -0600

Yes. There is room to add new things to the font. I use fontforge. It's ui is bizarre and does not integrate or look like like anything. It imports svg though. It takes some getting use to. I would rather be working in inkscape. When you import an svg the sizing always needs adjustment. Instead of getting use to it I just used fontforge.

Jeremiah