Re: [Denemo-devel] fluidsynth in windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] fluidsynth in windows
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:33:03 +0000

With Nils' help by setting portaudio and re-starting fluidsynth I got
(distorted) output via fluidsynth on windows.
I have pushed a fix for the errors trying to define DenemoPref_xxx where
the '\' characters needed escaping.
I wonder if there is a collision between built-in portaudio output and
fluidsynth's portaudio?

Richard