[Denemo-devel] The Score->(Print)Set Overall Score Size command

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The Score->(Print)Set Overall Score Size command
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:42:38 +0000

The Score->(Print)Set Overall Score Size command.

Has anyone been using this command? (the old way was to go to
Edit->score properties->Font, so people may still be doing that).
It seems that this command is broken. I cannot see how it was working
(which it was, I used it regularly until very recently) it depends on a
variable
SetScoreSize::Size
which is nowhere defined. I expected to see an init.scm in the Score
directory, but can find no sign of one.
Also, none of the buttons that I have on the button bar seem to be
working...

I'll try and sort all this out.