Re: [Denemo-devel] Menu overhaul

From: Nils Hammerfest
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Menu overhaul
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:50:02 +0100

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:15:24 +0000
Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> The object menu is getting too crowded. I can see some rationalizations
> to make that will improve finding the command that is wanted. Recall
> that it is already possible to put any command you like onto (the)
> button bar (check Titles etc in view) using a right click option.
>
> I propose that the main menu has
[...]
> comments?
>
> Richard

Yes, many. But from my point of view it has to wait for the next release.
I also wanted to look over preferences and all commands again to see which
work, wich can be improved and which are less important/expert options.

I started this but I started more things and I just don't have the time to
finish them.

Nils