Re: [Denemo-devel] directives.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] directives.
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 18:10:51 +0000

On Thu, 2009-12-24 at 12:56 +0000, alex stone wrote:
> Richard, thanks for the example.
>
> For the channel example you give, does "0" at the end imply channel 0,
> or a value that asks for a user value?

        The "0" at the end is the initial value that the user sees
        selected in the text box (try it! just put this text into the
        scheme window and hit execute).

 (define channel (d-GetUserInput "Channel Selection" "Give Channel
(0-127): " "0"))

If you are not a programmer in any language, then it might be best if
you just dug around the MIDI/xxx docs to find what sequence of MIDI
codes it is you would like to put into the stream of MIDI messages.
Actually getting the values to go in their from the user and then using
them to cause the relevant codes to go out before/after the note will be
easy for me, or other programmers. Then it will be up to you to decide
what the command is called etc...