[Denemo-devel] [bug #28352] Voice Commands, basic script

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #28352] Voice Commands, basic script
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:22:49 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #28352 (project denemo):

When I wrote the script I called it VoiceCommands.  This script is used when
entering several voices per staff--it enters a lilypond command to set all of
the various gadgets to the proper directions to avoid clashes and make it all
look nice.  So the lilypond effect would be duplicated if we issued a denemo
stemUp command-there would be redundancy in the lilypond.  Also the denemo
display would get crowded due to the stemUp text being there.
What would be best is if this script could tell Denemo to show the stems up
or down, but not have the stemUp tag displayed.  Is this possible?  Why not
make the hard-coded version of the stemUp or Down in Denemo just change stem
direction--then any scripts that want to say StemUp can just include that as a
directive tag or something.

Also, is it possible to tell Denemo to put the slurs and ties up or down?
This pertains to the slurUp scripts I sent in a while back as well as to this
one.

So basically it would make this script a lot nicer to have scheme commands to
only modify the denemo view's direction of the slurs and stems, without
changing any lilypond.
-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28352>

  Message sent via/by Savannah