[Denemo-devel] Spamming links on denemo.org

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Spamming links on denemo.org
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 15:28:09 +0100

I was looking at the recent changes page on denemo.org and I noticed
that the record of what was deleted includes the link: I guess this
might mean that search engines would think that denemo.org was providing
a link to the spam site. Just a thought...
Richard
the entry looks like this:

(Deletion log); 07:46 . . Rshann (Talk | contribs | block) deleted
"User:WhatExpectationsDoStudentsHaveAboutTechnology" (Vandalism: content
=[http://adjmp.fretriple3.com/2765265705/0.html Online College ...' (and
the only contributor was
'[[Special:Contributions/WhatExpectationsDoStudentsHaveAboutTechnology|
WhatExpectationsDoStudentsHaveAboutTec)