[Denemo-devel] audio input not typing notes

From: Peter Seebeck
Subject: [Denemo-devel] audio input not typing notes
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 03:01:13 -0700

Hi,
I have a query about audio input via a microphone. The notes I play are being shown correctly in the "Pitch Input Control" window but they are not being typed onto the staff, even when the mouse pointer is over the staff area and its background is blue. The green cursor just goes up and down vertically in the same spot, depending on the note, but I can't get it to move horizontally along the staff typing each consecutive note. What am I doing wrong? Thanks,
Peter.

Care2 makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members! http://www.care2.com

Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how http://www.care2.com/toolbar