[Denemo-devel] A Good Idea

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:58:30 +0100

Having created the hide menus command, it occurs to me that a Page View
command would be good, too. (This came up while doing some transcribing
- I got lost and needed to look at an overall view of the score; so I
zoomed out and then dragged the system separator up and moved the cursor
back to display a page of music).
The idea would be that once someone has set up a zoom and number of
systems and width and height of window these values would be recorded by
Denemo. Then, the Escape key (or other...) could cycle thru the menus
display, the drawing area display and the page view that the user has
associated with the movement.
It took a fair bit of hacking to get the window size/drawing area size
to behave on turning the menus off and on. I think the page view will be
less pain now, and will improve the workflow quite significantly.