Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme: Is Measure Empty?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme: Is Measure Empty?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 13:07:22 +0100

(d-GetType) returns "None" if there is no object at the cursor, which is
the same condition as the measure is empty. It returns "Appending" if
the cursor is in the position after the last object in a measure (and
before the first in the next, so I guess we could think of this as "on
the barline") and otherwise returns the type of the object that the
cursor is on.
There is a d-GetDurationInTicks that, in conjunction with the prevailing
timesig will do the others - perhaps Dan Wilcken's ReBar script does
this sort of thing? There is a distinction to be made here between an
empty measure and one that contains only things with no duration.
Richard