Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: Delete destroys the selection

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: Delete destroys the selection
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 03:24:05 +0200

It works now. Unfortunatly I compiled before I read this mail, so I could not
check if Crtl-X was failing.
I've uploaded a new Delete script which replaces the old command bound to the
"Delete"-key. It deletes empty measures and selections, too. Selections get
only deleted if the preferences switch "Apply to Selection" is on.

1) I want to remember you, Richard, to enforce >1 measure selections to whole
measures only. There might be cases where people want only parts of measures in
the beginning and in the end, but I think the more stable behaviour, both for
scripts and users, is more important.

2) It is obviously a difference for anything related to copy, cut, delete and
paste if you select barlines or not, especially the first and last one. Is it
possible to show graphically that barlines are selected, too?

Nils