[Denemo-devel] Commands and Shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Commands and Shortcuts
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:00:11 +0100

I have pushed on with the separation of commands and shortcuts. Now all
the system supplied command sets use the same commands file, with the
user customization (default, composer arranger...) being in the shortcut
file used. To make this work the "hidden" status has been moved to the
shortcut file.
So all the commands are present in Default.commands, with only those not
hidden by the shortcut file you use being visible.
Please check that I haven't accidentally removed some commands from the
system wide Default.commands which you want present. (I have put in the
selection switcher, intelligent delete, drum sets ... but there may be
wrinkles).
Final task will be to prune the Default.shortcuts so the beginner does
not see difficult to get right commands.

I have also checked in (earlier) a command to seek out wrong duration
measures. This is on-going - the print routine should check for you (if
you like)