[Denemo-devel] 0.8.18 Release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 0.8.18 Release
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:55:04 +0100

I have made the GPL version changes suggested by Karl Berry in git now.
I think we are ready to create the 0.8.18 branch. Jeremiah can you do
this, moving the version number in the sources on to 0.8.18 and creating
the label? And Nils, can you create the windows binary once that is
done?
Then only checkins for showstopper bugs for a few days while we check
everything is sane please.

Thanks for all the feedback, public and private.