[Denemo-devel] [bug #31053] A few requests

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #31053] A few requests
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 02:34:49 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

A couple of things that I think would be worthwhile at some point.

1.  Adjustable flash rate for cursor.  (The work on the cursor is great and
this sounds picky, probably, but different people will find different rates
more or less anxious or lethargic.  The current rate is a bit fast for my own
taste.)

2.  Revamp the whole "Save as .ly" business to an Export command under File
menu.  You can then export as .ly, etc.  Right now, it's kind of strange IMO
that when you save as .ly, it IS now an .ly file in the title bar and every
time you save you get that annoying and somewhat confusing "Save as .denemo?"
dialog.

-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31053>

  Message sent via/by Savannah