[Denemo-devel] [bug #31238] Tested the 0.8.20 candidate for windows, cr

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #31238] Tested the 0.8.20 candidate for windows, crash
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 14:16:30 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #31238 (project denemo):

0) is now fixed
1) I would go for export not save as
2) I think there is already a command, just needs a shortcut, but serious use
of Denemo without a good mouse seems problematic to me.
3) this might be quite a thorny one to resolve - look at the current output
of denemo reading the elite.mxml example
4) yes, I think they should be there - I think you get them from enter rest
then intelligent delete...
5) Not so sure. It would make scripting difficult (Time sigs are an object
which would have to be stepped over). A version of AddVoice that did this
would be ok though.
6) I haven't done further investigations here.
7) yes, there is still a positioning problem at end of bar I think
8) better still it could sort out what you mean
9) yes
10) I think this is (7) again...
Thanks for your work.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31238>