[Denemo-devel] Grace note at the end of a measure

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Grace note at the end of a measure
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:26:37 +0100

This email failed to get to the list (because the sender hasn't
subscribed, and for some reason it is not in the list for approval).
The topic, however is one that I want fixing so I have copied the email
here:
> Hallo,
>
> I try to use grace notes. It works fine if the note is within the
> measure. But if I put it at the end of the measure then
> it is taken to the next measure (only in the print out). Is there a
> solution to have it at the end of a measure?
>
> Thank you
> Marco

There *is* a solution, it involves issuing the LilyPond command
\afterGrace before the main note. I have put a Denemo command to do this
under grace notes.