Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: Contribution for a French translation

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: Contribution for a French translation
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 16:55:07 +0200

The documentation in Denemo is there but its not in a good shape. Partly
outdated, all in one page, not really a good structure.
To create a good manual is a big task and I fear its need more than fixing it
Denemo's case. But any effort would be wasted currently, at least in my eyes.
There are so many tasks to do and changes to decide that you will never know if
a manual entry will be true in the near future.

I think the best way to help Denemo, in regards of documentation, is to pick
out certain interesting things and tasks and describe them on www.denemo.org .
Its a Wiki, after all.

Nils