[Denemo-devel] Re: Red bar preventing playback

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: Red bar preventing playback
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:54:23 +0100

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 14:07 -0700, Davies, Brittany Nicole wrote:
> Mr. Shann,
> Thank you for making this software. I'm having a little trouble, though.
> There is a red bar
This is the End of Playback marker. In the Playback controls the arrows
to the right of the Play etc buttons move this marker. The green bar is
the start of playback marker, which the arrows to the left control. The
Reset button will reset to start and end of piece.

>  over measure four of my staff and it won't playback past this red bar. How
> do I move it? In the measure with the red bar, there is a quarter rest and a
> dotted half note.

> I can't figure it out; it always cuts the length of it short!
The last note of the piece may get cut short, I am not sure about the
circumstance in which this may happen. Note that if two staffs share the
same channel they will cut each other short. (Staff properties
dialog...)
Version 0.8.20 will be out this week.

Richard