[Denemo-devel] Change to semantics of Chord Directives prefix field

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Change to semantics of Chord Directives prefix field
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:10:11 +0100

At the moment the prefix field in a directive attached to a chord is
emitted in the LilyPond output before the chord. This is of no
particular use (a standalone directive could do this anyway). We do
however have currently no way to prefix the duration of a chord (which
we would need to do to replace it with \lunga etc).
So I propose to change the meaning of the prefix field for that type of
directive.
It is unlikely this field has been used by anyone, as LilyPond long ago
went postfix.
Any objections?