[Denemo-devel] [bug #31437] Score is not drawn to edge of viewing area

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #31437] Score is not drawn to edge of viewing area
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:59:34 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #31437 (project denemo):

Interestingly, this isn't quite as impossible to fix as I once thought. As
far as Denemo is concerned a page view is just a long line, broken up at
measures, hence the ragged right. With cairo and the lines could be stretched
to fit.
This is not trivial, because at the moment we are drawing onto a gdk pixmap,
but if we used an intermediate surface (as in the new vector graphics code) we
could (perhaps) do it.
It would fix the much more serious problem of the playhead disappearing out
of view on the right.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31437>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/