Re: [Denemo-devel] re:print transposing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] re:print transposing
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 14:43:07 +0000

On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 08:16 -0500, Cody Loyd wrote:
> I reprinted my score and it seems that the transposing has come
> 'undone' there too.  I have switched to the latest windows build .8.21
> and I am editing a file that I created on .8.21 in linux.
I have just tested this stuff out and it all seems to be working ok.
Create a tiny file with one note on each of two staffs, put the tranpose
on one and post up the text from  LilyPond window text if you have any
trouble.
Note: if you have successfully transposed a staff you get a tools icon
to the left of the staff (which you can use to edit the transposition)