Re: [Denemo-devel] re:print transposing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] re:print transposing
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 18:41:26 +0000

This file would not print for me because of the tempo setting:

\tempo "Fast Rock" 4=160

my version of LilyPond rejected this - I don't know whether that is
because it is wrong, or because I have an old Lilypond or what. I guess
you generated this by some editing? Or does the Tempo command let you
generate that? (In which case, the author - Dan or Nils - may like to
comment).
But once I got rid of that, it printed ok, with transpositions as
expected.
BTW I just moved the MIDI transposition to the right place in the Staff
Properties->MIDI tab, so you can set these with -2 and +3 semitone
transpose steps and play via internal synth.
Richard