[Denemo-devel] [bug #31549] Search for under/overfull bars, pad with res

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #31549] Search for under/overfull bars, pad with rests if desired
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:53:58 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #31549 (project denemo):

This is a much improved version.  It's combined with the old Rebar into a
single expanded Rebar command.  It gives the user the option to scan for
underfull or overfull bars, automatically pad with rests, or do the usual
rebar-thing.

It can easily be called separately from the user-prompts if you were to
remove the user-queries at the end of the script.  This would allow denemo to
automatically look for bad bar counts before lilyponding if that would be
useful.  It should return #f if it finds any problems.  In that circumstance
you would call it with (AuditThisStaff TimeSig #f #f #f) after you read the
starting TimeSig (as is done in the bottom of the script).

These could be separated into different commands if that would be better,
just by calling AuditThisStaff with different parameters.  There would have
been too much overlap with Rebar if I had left it separate and if I improved
one I'd have to go back to the other one and remember what I fixed.
-Dan W.

(file #21994)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ReBar                          Size:17 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31549>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/