[Denemo-devel] d-SetSaved

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] d-SetSaved
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:28:46 +0000

I am somewhat bemused to notice that we have up to now got by without a
command to mark the score as altered.

(d-SetSaved #f)

now does this. We have been relying on the fact that most commands do it
anyway; really when scripted they should not do that, but leave it to
the scripter, since it gets repeatedly done otherwise.
There in fact a whole bunch of commands that should have this added to
them - all the Titles etc need it.
I created it for a new command (for the LilyPond users) d-ScoreProlog
which gets a LilyPond for including at the start - e.g. include file
statements. This command, just taking the default value, will give a
place for editing such LilyPond syntax in the LilyPond window, by
replacing the inserted comment.