[Denemo-devel] Tied notes go a half-step lower

From: Ken Restivo
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Tied notes go a half-step lower
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:48:02 -0800

Very odd.  I write a note, I write another on the other side of a bar, same
note, and I tie them together with the "t" command. Great. But! The note on the
right side of the bar plays (in MIDI) a half-step lower than the one on the
left side, even though they are the same note. This seems to happen only when
the note in question is sharp or flat in the key signature in which it is.

Also, the ties show up in the editor, but do not actually print in the PDF
version of the score.

-ken