[Denemo-devel] Moving the end of loop point to the end of the measure

From: Ken Restivo
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Moving the end of loop point to the end of the measure
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:33:27 -0800

This'll be my last dumb question of the day, I hope.

I'm trying to move the red loop point to the end of the measure, not to the
last note in the measure. But it keeps refusing to go there, it sticks at the
end of the last note, ignoring the last rest. When it plays, it chops off the
last note too.

http://restivo.org/misc/denemo7.png

I've tried selecting that last rest and using the up-arrow button, but the red
line still won't budge. Also tried using the right-arrow button, but no matter
how many times I press it, it won't go beyond that last chord/note.

Also, it generally plays in sync via MIDI, but when it gets to the last two
measures, the green highlights of what are playing, get out of sync, like so:

http://restivo.org/misc/denemo8.png

Not as big a deal as the looping though.

Deleting the empty staff at the top doesn't fix it.

Thanks again!

-ken