Re: [Denemo-devel] Score refuses to preview or export

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Score refuses to preview or export
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:12:57 +0000

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 11:24 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> The problem is not the command SetTuningStaff. The message is just a
> warning, probably Richard forgot to upload TypesettingOn to git.
No, the command is there alright. The message is way over the top, it is
only quibbling about which order the items appear in the menu. I think
first thing in this next release cycle I will remove all distracting
messages. We should re-order the Default.commands so this particular
type of message does not occur before we release (or better still,
re-code the loading of menu items to allow forward references to the
position they should take - I suspect there is a problem specifying
items that should follow built-ins anyway).

(and, yes, Nils is right, the real problem is bad LilyPond caused by
mismatched slurs, tuplets or some such, we should be catching these not
blindly emitting them...)