[Denemo-devel] Chord Symbols (aka Fake Chords) bug

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Chord Symbols (aka Fake Chords) bug
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 20:50:11 +0000

It seems it is not possible to put multiple chord symbols on one note.
The code for distributing the symbols up into durations has been copied
from the bass figures code, but it seems that this code is at odds with
the front end code, where the chord symbol is assumed to be a single
chord and an extra field has been assigned to what comes after the ':',
rather than leaving this parsing to the end.
Workaround is not nice...
Attached is an example where two chords are separated by the '|'
character (which is called FIGURES_SEP in the code :).
If I have misunderstood Jeremiah, please comment, I don't know much
about this notation.