[Denemo-devel] StemDirectives test

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] StemDirectives test
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:01:29 +0100

I did a short test, script follows.
I create a stem-command and attach a directive to it.
all functions work and return #t and Getting them shows the correct values.

But the directive has no effect, viewing the lilypond-window shows nothing
changed. It still shows the original \stemUp which I want to remove and
replace.
Commenting out each of the, or both, override instructions makes no difference.

Nils

(blank)
(d-StartUpStems)
(d-MoveCursorLeft)
(d-DirectivePut-stemdirective-display "Voice" "\\display ")
(d-DirectivePut-stemdirective-prefix "Voice" "\\prefix ")
(d-DirectivePut-stemdirective-postfix "Voice" "\\postfix ")
;(d-DirectivePut-stemdirective-override "Voice" DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)
;(d-DirectivePut-stemdirective-override "Voice" DENEMO_OVERRIDE_AFFIX)
(d-RefreshDisplay)

(disp (d-DirectiveGet-stemdirective-prefix "Voice"))
(disp (d-DirectiveGet-stemdirective-postfix "Voice"))
(disp (d-DirectiveGet-stemdirective-display "Voice"))
(disp (d-DirectiveGet-stemdirective-override "Voice"))