[Denemo-devel] Crash

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Crash
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 00:15:01 +0100

I've used Denemo to compose a bit again and the piece got long but not much
info, lots of empty measures. Midi sync is totally off, Playback does not
follow the cursor but jumps to the end, but that was no news.
But I saw some scripts fail which was really frustrating. ReBar failed several
times, my own Delete Selection (the new version) and others.

And I have a real crash here from navigating around, selection-stuff or
something else, too much was going on here. Unfortunatly I had to restart so I
could not leave gdb open over night. I gathered as much information as I could
do with my insufficient GDB skills. The info is attached as .txt file.

Nils