[Denemo-devel] I/O

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] I/O
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 09:26:48 +0000

Below is an email that I inadvertently blocked thinking it was spam (I
didn't read past the five words:) but noticed when the acknowledgement
of the block came back to me.
I have an M-Audio Keystation 48e which I plugged into a windows vista
laptop usb port (without installing any driver software) and Denemo
accepted input from it (after selecting Input->Midi input from Denemo's
menu). So I guess your controller should work too.
Output to MIDI devices would be via jack. I don't know how developed
jack is for windows, you might be a pioneer in that area.
Oh - and if you do want to mail to this list please subscribe to save my
fingers :)

Richard