RE: [Denemo-devel] Need help wih latest Windows version -- I/O

From: Richard Shann
Subject: RE: [Denemo-devel] Need help wih latest Windows version -- I/O
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:48:42 +0000

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 17:52 -0500, Alan Sharkis wrote:
> OK, I did everything you mentioned.  No change.  Then I uninstalled
> Denemo,
> deleted every folder that was left under Denemo in Program Files
you didn't mention deleting the .denemo folder. This is the most
important, and has caused problems in the past, with older versions
causing problems (despite my efforts to avoid such).
This folder is in you "home" folder, the one above "My Documents" IIRC.

I have just double-checked, 0.8.22, plugged in my Audio Keystation to
the USB on a windows vista laptop, started up Denemo and it is working.
So it is v. unlikely an earlier version of Denemo will help. They are
all available at
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.gnu.org/gnu/denemo/ however.