[Denemo-devel] [bug #32108] users ~/.denemo/actions/*.commands and *.sho

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #32108] users ~/.denemo/actions/*.commands and *.shortcuts should reload/overwrite
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:59:52 +0000

Update of bug #32108 (project denemo):

             Assigned to:                    None => rshann

Follow-up Comment #1:

This is fixed now, with the user's Default.commands/shortcuts being merged
after the Default.commands.
This still needs tweaking, to take into account the user's chosen profile
(eventually we will have too many commands to load, users of accordion shifts
will not want to wait while commands for gregorian chant are loaded). I will
re-instate profile as a user preference and load from there before merging the
user's private set.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32108>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/