[Denemo-devel] Credits page on denemo.org

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Credits page on denemo.org
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:01:56 +0100

Hello list,

we created a Credits page here http://denemo.org/index.php/Credits .
The main reason is to thank our special users and contributers.

I want to make sure to forget anybody. Please tell me if you know any
additional persons. Well... there is not a single translator on this
page yet, so that would be a good start. And there were various persons
who tried to create Debian packages.

If you want you can add them youself to the
Credits page. This page is editable with a simple user account on
denemo.org, like the rest of the page.

Greetings,

Nils