Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyimport filename

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyimport filename
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:24:40 +0100

I have changed my mind in regards of "untitled". It should be a new tab,
unsaved file with the name of the imported one without the file suffix.
Reason: An additional step is to support the opening of multiple files. The
goal after that is batch apply a scipt to all files. Then you want more
information than "untitled". Imagine 100 untitled open tabs with music
previously unknown to you...

Nils