Re: [Denemo-devel] Export .png is broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Export .png is broken
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:01:26 +0000

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 15:37 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Can someone confirm for me what happens when I make a selection of the
> music and then do a print. I am noticing when I do this only the
> selection is printed. Is this a bug or a new feature? Perhaps it is
> just
> something I changed inadvertently.
What happens if you hit print(preview) when a selection is present is
you get a dialog asking if you want to print just the selection or the
whole file.
This was me being too clever and then not investing enough time to make
"print selection" into a separate command. There is a danger if you try
to print a selection that there may be an unterminated command in there
- a script could make a better job of doing that. I don't mind if you
retire this feature.