Re: [Denemo-devel] Overwriting existing pdf/png files.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Overwriting existing pdf/png files.
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:48:20 -0600

That's easy. I'll put it on my todo list.

Jeremiah

On Jan 25, 2011, at 4:03 AM, Nils Gey <address@hidden> wrote:

Jeremiah,

while doing all the export commands maybe you could have a view into fluidsynths wave renderer? It should be relatively painles to enable Denemo export to wav and ogg because fluidsynth has two methods to do this built-in. One is realtime the other is faster-than-realtime.

Nils

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 08:41:30 +0000