[Denemo-devel] Progress Bar

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Progress Bar
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:35:56 +0100

Jeremiah,

the bouncing progress-bar seems to fit better, but its not a pop-up or overlay
anymore. It appears as real (child-)window in my windowmananger, which means
that is my window-manager has control over the progress-bar and gives it the
size it thinks it is right for a normal windows, which in my case is full
screen.

Please make sure it is not reported as real window but as popup (or whatever it
is called in GTK) with absolute and fixed size and positioning.

Nils