Re: [Denemo-devel] staff directive icons and whey they (should) do.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] staff directive icons and whey they (should) do.
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:18:23 +0000

Further conversation with Nils on irc have suggested that we may be able
to make all commands provide their own edit scripts. I am pushing the
current code I have with a new self-editing RehearsalMark command, very
simply constructed out of the old command and the editscript, now
deleted.
There may be quite a few other scripts needing updating, but this gives
us a sound platform for concrete discussions on where this all should
go.
Richard