[Denemo-devel] [bug #32371] Breve and Longa cause high cpu usage on wind

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #32371] Breve and Longa cause high cpu usage on windows, denemo uses 206 megs of ram
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:37:50 +0000

Follow-up Comment #8, bug #32371 (project denemo):

I just tested 0.8.22 on windows xp, first deleted the old .denemo.  It does
indeed show the memory-gobbling: it can be started by opening up the task
manager and wiggling around its window on top of the denemo display twice or
so.

When you tested the 0.8.22 on vista, did you open up another window on top of
denemo and move it around so that it has to redraw a lot?  If so, and no
memory gobbling occurred, then I don't know what to make of this issue.  No
other apps do this on my machine, none that I've observed anyway.  Maybe I'll
check out earlier versions to see if older versions don't do this or what.

-Dan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32371>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/