Re: [Denemo-devel] Import commands

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Import commands
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:29:22 +0100

All the problems we spoke of yesterday are still present. This needs C work.

its (d-NewWindow), not d-New
d-ImportX into the new tab then complains about unsaved changed for the
original file which is exactly the wrong way

The most important point: The tab is unnamed.

And d-Save only brings up a the save dialog, ignores the given parameters, thus
there is no filename suggested.
Anyway, d-Save is not part of the import chain at all. This is a command for
the user to call, not for a script.

Nils