[Denemo-devel] Couple random Denemo questions

From: Ken Restivo
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Couple random Denemo questions
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 00:09:53 -0800

Coupld random questions:

1) How do I notate a triplet?

2) In tablature, how are the strings numbered? Lowest number for lowest-pitched
string and highest number for highest-pitched string? Or the reverse?

3) In tablature, the \string number directives appear to be applying to the
note BEFORE it. So, if I have a note b followed by note c, and I put in a
directive \3 on note c to have it on string #3, it doesn't work, but the note B
before it gets drawn on string #3 instead. Am I doing something stupid here?

Thanks all.

-ken