Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.24

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.24
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:44:15 -0500

On Mar 23, 2011, at 12:05 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

I agree. We perhaps ought to call this 0.9.0 since I get the impression
people find the numbering misleading. In particular, since we now have
Undo I think people will be surprised that the numbering change is so
minor 0.8.22 -> 0.8.24

I would still like to see the closing unsaved dialog re-written though -

What should it look like/do? Is there any other programs I should model?

Jeremiah

are there any other outstanding problems? - Nils has reported a strange
cairo load crash a couple of times, but we have no idea what might
trigger it.

Richard