Re: [Denemo-devel] Creat Copy not working properly

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Creat Copy not working properly
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:17:08 +0100

Thanks - that is working good now.
I have just checked and the other bug I mentioned is as I said, if you
do File->New File
(that is the d-New command) then the title bar is not updated.
Coincidentally, I get the warning about a directive with no tag:

(denemo:25963): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to set text from markup due to error
parsing markup: Error on line 1 char 21: Odd character '>', expected a '='
after attribute name 'Tag' of element 'Unknown'

This may be due to some init.denemo or Arranger.scm or some such which I
have. I still haven't spotted the offending widget.

Richard