Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.9.0

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.9.0
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:47:43 +0100

On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 20:16 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I suggest we (someone please!) create .png for the Breve etc which are
> currently unusable in any quantity (they will automatically be used in
> preference to the .svg versions). This then gives us a workaround for
> the last bug blocking release of 0.9.0
well, there is(are) also:

      * translations not installed
      *
      * the manual to update
      *
      * Script updates from Dan Wilckens (?)
      * testing to do
      *
I can report two regressions
Educational...ChordComparison is broken

A script error for file/script (ChordComparison::chordchosen "Minor");
the throw arguments are

(#f Unbound variable: ~S (Transpose::Note) #f)

which I guess is down to Nils work on transpose.

And the page view playback seems broken - which will be down to stuff I
have done.

Richard