Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo - Czech translation - how to use it

From: Pavel Fric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo - Czech translation - how to use it
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:26:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

now I installed the last Denemo version 0.9, but the GUI can´t be seen in Czech
language (OS Windows). When there is no language selector I would like to ask
you for advice: how to switch language and where the Denemo Czech locale placed
(I see the folder locale, but the files there are older than translation made
by me, and I can´t identify the GUI .mo file).

I was said that new release is out by an user, that was waiting for half an
year and now he would like to try Denemo out.

Thanks for the answer and Greetings, Pavel Fric