Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:08:57 -0400 (EDT)

On June 1, 2011 at 12:49 PM Nils Gey <address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Tue, 31 May 2011 14:24:18 -0400 (EDT)
> schrieb Bric <address@hidden>:
> > Also, to be absolutely greedy and ambitious for denemo :-) ...
> >
> > Another key combo, perhaps Ctrl+Alt+Shift+[Up/Down], would not change
> > the real pitch but would force a different notational expression of
> > the same pitch --
>
> This is in git now. The commands are called ChangeEnharmonic+ and
> ChangeEnharmonic- and can be found in Notes/Rest->Append/Edit Note. No
> shortcuts. Hidden in Simple Profile.

You da man! (again)

this is truly exciting!

however, I'm experiencing a different glitch now.  When I start in composer
mode, and most modes, actually, NOTHING WORKS.

I mean, no keys produce anything - not the A-G keys, not their Alt+[x] version,
not the numeric row -- NICHTS! I have version 0.9.1, locally compiled, on ubuntu
10.10

So, I can't even begin to try ANY of the methods you've spelled out in this
thread, since I started it.

any ideas?